To ensure you maintain control of your gambling so that it remains enjoyable, please consider the following.
- Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure not as a way of making money or to escape problems
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose
- Use the deposit and loss limits tools to help you control the amount you can spend. For further information please visit our Deposit, Transfer and Loss Limits page
- If you need a break from gambling, self exclusion can be set fully from all products. For further information please visit our Exclusions page
- Balance your gambling with other leisure activities
- Try to understand the odds/probabilities of winning and losing, and the rules of the games you are playing
Where difficulties arise it is important that you find this out as early as possible so that you can put preventative measures in place and get further help if needed. Below are common signs that indicate you may be experiencing issues with your gambling:
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more questions that you answer ‘yes’ to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organizations listed in our ‘help and support’ page
Deposit limits allow you to limit the amount of funds you can deposit into the account. The amount can be chosen over a daily, weekly or monthly period. The deposit limit will allow you to restrict the amount of money entering your account, before betting takes place on any part of the site.
How do I set deposit limits?
If you have an account you can set or manage your deposit limits by logging into your Bet Vegas Casino account and going into the ‘Account’ section. From here you can click on ‘Limits’.
Alternatively our Helpdesk receive responsible gambling training and you can contact them to discuss the options available. Our Helpdesk can set a deposit limit for you at your request. See the ‘Contact us’ section for all customer service contact information.
Bet Vegas Casino offers a selection of products such as Sports betting, Poker, Bingo, Casino and Virtual Sports, Games, Arcade and Vegas Slots. Therefore we offer you the option to set a global loss limit which will take into account betting across Sports, Bingo, Arcade and Vegas Slots, Casino and Virtual Sports. However this does not presently include Poker and Exchange Games. Loss limits allow you to limit the amount of funds you can lose over a given period. For the Global loss limit you can choose the amount you wish to set over a weekly, monthly or yearly period and for the Product loss limit you can choose to set it over a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly period.
Global loss limit – Will take into account losses across Bingo, Arcade and Vegas Slots, Casino and Virtual Sports and Sports products. A global loss limit of $100 Per Week will allow you to lose $100 on Casino and Virtual Sports, but you will be unable to continue playing Sports, Bingo, Arcade and Vegas Slots. Poker and Exchange Games do not currently have a loss limits options so are not included in this global limit. But you can limit the amount of money you can transfer in order to play these games, see below. If you wish to limit your sports betting you will need to set a global limit.
What is self-exclusion?
Should you need to take a break from gambling, we provide a self-exclusion facility which can either be set from the ‘Player Protection’ section of ‘My Account’, or which can be set by our Helpdesk upon request. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed for a minimum period of 6 months, and will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period (unlike a standard account closure request).
We recommend that you seek additional support and advice from a professional problem gambling support agency during the self exclusion period.
Although the minimum period of time that self-exclusion can be set is six months, there is no maximum period of time and self-exclusion can be permanent.
After the six month exclusion period has ended, your account will not be automatically reopened. If you would like us to consider reactivating your account – which cannot be guaranteed and will be subject to a review – please email us at reviews@Bet Vegas Casino.com. You will be required, as a condition of any review, to advise us of a realistic daily, weekly, or monthly deposit limit and/or a weekly or monthly loss limit to be set on your account. The limit(s) will be set on your account should the account be reactivated.
In addition to your deposit and/or loss limit you would like to apply to your account, please also confirm:
- Your Username, your full name and your date of birth
- that you have read and understood our responsible gambling pages
Please be aware there will be a seven day ‘cooling off’ period after your email is received and the review taking place. If you change your mind about re-opening your account during this period please let us know. There may also be a further waiting period after the seven days,; please check the acknowledgment email which will be sent to you for confirmation.
Most gambling / gaming operators offer self-exclusion and if you have accounts with other operators, you should request self-exclusion with each operator where you hold an account.
You should also consider installing software that blocks access to internet gambling websites, for further information please click here.
We also strongly recommend that you “unlike” and / or “un-follow” yourself from any Facebook, Twitter or other social media accounts that are linked to Bet Vegas Casino or other gambling operators.
How do I set Self Exclusion
You can exclude online from all products by going to ‘Account’ then ‘Exclusion Status’.
If you would like to set permanent exclusion fully on the account from all products this can be done via our customer services team. See the ‘Contact us’ section for all customer service contact information